Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Welcome

Hello,
thanks for visiting my blog. Actually, this is more of an online journal than a blog. Through my high school years, I was really good about journaling. Lately I haven't been as in to it, but I'm a little sad about that. Journaling is a great way to remember wonderful events, to sort out feelings, to get organized, and to reflect on life. I keep trying to get back into it, but I fail. So, I thought I'd try this. If I tell myself people might read this, I'll put a little more effort in it and try to keep it entertaining.
Anyway, if no one ever reads these entries, that will be okay. But, if you are reading my posts, please feel free to add comments and stories from your own life, that would be fun! Hopefully, this can also help me keep the people I love back home in Georgia informed and entertained by all the crazy things Chris and I are up to out here in Colorado.
:)

No comments: