Friday, June 20, 2008

IT'S RACE TIME!!!

Well after about 6 months of training I finally get to do a triathlon tomorrow! I am pretty excited, although a bit more sleep deprived than would be ideal. It will also be really nice to hang out with Chris all weekend and camp. The race is tomorrow, I start at 9:50. It's a .5 mile swim, 10 mile mountain bike (mostly forest service roads although I read something about a 1.5 mile singletrack with a bit of slikrock!? :), and a 2.5 mile trail run. I think it will be fun, especially since the bike part doesn't sound too technical or scary. The trails where the triathlon are supposed to be pretty nice, so we are mountain biking on Sunday (if I have energy).

Here's where we are headed:
www.youtriit.com
& on Sunday, we are doing the Buffalo Creek mountain bike trails, find info here:
http://trails.mtbr.com/

Now I need to squeeze in another hr 20 minutes of work, and then we're off! :)

No comments: