Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Tribute

Poor Tiger passed away two weeks ago, on July 19. I miss him a lot. It's sad to not hear his toenails clicking on the hardwood as he walks down the hall, or to see his head popping out from behind the curtains when I pull into the driveway. But I know it was time for him to go, he was pretty bad off the last couple of days. So ... I am not going to be sad anymore in this post but I wanted to put up a few pictures of him to remember the good times. Which probably qualifies me for crazy cat lady status, but screw it. It is almost impossible not to get really attached to a pet you've had for 15 years who kicks ass.


Tiger doesn't look too happy about playing in the snow.

He liked to sit on a chair and look out the window, and one day he decided that I make a nice chair and hopped on up while I was on the phone!

Doing his standing trick. Anything for food.

Just hanging out.

What are you looking at?

No comments: