Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just the Facts

I have been busy lately, what is up with that? So, to save time, I am just going to update you on some facts and leave the emotion out of this ...

I went to Moab with Rachel and Michelle (fellow atmos students) two weekends ago. I rode my bike about 80 miles. We ate food and drank coffee, and Rachel and Michelle consumed lots of cold medicine.

My friend Laurie, her husband Stuart and cousin Evan came to visit last weekend. We went to Winter Park. It snowed 4 inches Friday night and was sunny and clear all weekend. Chris hit a tree on Sunday but is okay. We ate tacos that were better than expected.

I had four cups of coffee on Monday and worked until 11:30 at night to try to make up for all the work I've been missing lately.

Last night I swam and rode my bike, then went out to eat and made enough of a stink about being hungry that the waiter put an appetizer for 8 people in front of me.

Chris and I are going to Atlanta this weekend to visit his grandfather.

I wish I had more time to write on here, but I have a stack of 20 papers on my desk that I want to read.

I am very sad that the Orbiting Carbon Observatory crashed into the Southern Ocean.

These are pictures from Moab from Michelle, maybe one day I will have time to download my photos:


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for posting such a bad picture of me :)

I hate that I am always so busy, but I never seem to get anything done :(