Friday, June 26, 2009

How is Anna Doing?

The title of the blog is something I wrote on my white board to keep my very concerned office mate, Nick, up to date on my status as I work on my written exam. Here is my current status (since yesterday at 9AM):
Cups of coffee: 8.0
Shots of espresso: 2.0
Hrs of sleep: 5
Questions remaining (out of 3): 0.33

As delirium sets in I am also coming up with other metrics of my well-being, Such as:
# of times I've referred to a paper I am looking for as "my little friend": 2 ... make that 3
amount of BS I feel I have put into my answers: 1 truck load
# of pounds I have probably gained from filling myself with sugar to stay awake: 3
# of times I thought the building's AC was a helicopter getting ready to land on the building: 1

Well I am almost done so should stop blogging and get back to work. I have to turn this in in 8 hours! Some sleep between now and then would be nice, too.

1 comment:

mcassidy25 said...

Keep up the good work Anna! I was laughing out loud about the helicopter bit :)