Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update from prelim world

I feel like I ought to post an update, I've been pretty busy with writing my prospectus for my PhD research. It's due tomorrow! As usual I have written more than I am supposed to - it's supposed to be less than 10 pages single-spaced including figures, and I am past that and still adding things :-/. Which means I will be taking things out before the night is over!

I'll feel some relief when I turn this in tomorrow but then I have to start studying for the written and oral exams, which start in 2 weeks. Honestly, I would much rather write a paper than study!

Chris was just watching a special (for some reason) on taylor swift, which reminds me, I have decided I really like her music and her voice. Ironically I've also been listening to a lot of Radiohead the past week. It's really good music to have on while working, actually.

And finally I am drinking some tea that does not have nearly enough caffeine. I was up past 1 AM last night and awake before 6 AM, so I am pretty pooped, but still have work to do! Goodnight!

No comments: