Saturday, March 6, 2010

Things in My Car

Maybe we need a lighter post so I thought I'd share some of the interesting things I found in my car. I just finished cleaning it (well, it still needs to be vacuumed) for the first time in weeks. Ok, maybe it's been more like years, but who's counting!?

- A hand-made wooden cup from Nigeria. We must have meant to give it to Eric when we drove to Georgia for Christmas 2008!

- Maps from Arches and Canyonlands from Chris and my road trip in Sept. 08.

- Special cat food from when Tiger was feeling sick in July 08.

- Grease from somebody's head on the back window.

- Grand prize: Exploded mini-coffee creamers I picked up at Ted's Place on the way to a yurt about 2 or 3 years ago. If you've been in my car in the last year and wondered why it smelled, this is probably why!!

No comments: