Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trigger happy

I hate to admit it, but I am already one of those moms who is very trigger happy with the camera around my child. The other day I took about 20 pictures of her in 10 minutes while she sat on my lap. Every time she made a different face, I snapped a picture of it ... and she makes a lot of faces! I feel like I have to take so many pictures because: 1. She is so stinking adorable, and 2. She is growing fast and seems to change every day.

Blogger is not cooperating and I don't have the time to fool around loading pictures, but just be forewarned that you might be subjected to more photos of Emmaline in the future!

This is my mom with Emmaline on July 9. She stayed with us for a week and a half, and she was a huge help, and of course enjoyed every second with her new granddaughter.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I don't think we would complain about more pictures :)

Pat Lamb said...

Correction, I enjoyed every nanosecond with her! and Team Harper! Your are the best Mommy and Daddy, and she is just the best!!! More pictures...