Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thoughts from L.A.

You know you're a blog freak when ... you have more than one blog. Yes, I just started a new blog. This one you are reading now is my personal blog, but I decided to start one that is related to environmental stewardship and helping people, I guess you could say. I won't say much about it but here is the website: http://outwardthought.blogspot.com. That is a temporary site, I might change the url at some point.

I am in Los Angeles right now for a conference with CMMAP. It has been really nice, especially since it is in the 70's (vs. about 10 in Colorado). I am ready for summer! Well, the biggest thing about the conference is that I gave a talk along with Rachel and Tak (a PhD student). It was called, "What the heck are low cloud feedbacks?" and went pretty well. I was very nervous about it.

Well this posting sucks because I think I am going to go to sleep. I am really tired, it just hit me. It is after midnight and I have been up since before 7:00 - second day in a row of that. But you can read my first post on the other blog if you are needing something to read! Tomorrow is the last day of the conference. Then I get to go back home to Chris, which is good because he leaves next week for a 2-week trip to Nigeria.

Goodnight, thanks for reading! :)

No comments: