Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quickie

I just wanted to post this article that I came across on active.com about nutrition. It is kind of relevant to my last post and I found it interesting. A few years ago I bought one of those little books with nutritional information for everything under the sun and kept track of what I ate for a few weeks. It was enlightening and maybe I should try again for a week or two (it takes a lot of time and is kind of annoying).
Anywho, here is the article:
http://www.active.com/nutrition/Articles/Maintain-Your-Lean_-Mean-Racing-Machine.htm

Back to work!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I lie to myself even in those little notebooks. I eat like crap sometimes and having to write about it makes me eat worse and then lie to myself.

Pete said...

Anna, do you realize how many times I've operated appliances with spoons or forks in them? Do you realize how many times I've had to get my garbage disposal fixed or how many blenders I've had to buy? It gets to the point where when I buy I blender I just instantly put a fork in it and press 'power', because I know it is inevitably going to happen; might as well just get it over with!