Wednesday, April 23, 2008

COOKIES

This is silly, but I am going to post the website for some really good cookies that I plan to make tonight for the Thursday coffee crew. I need to do this so I can have the recipe at home, but also now you can make them. It is pretty easy and the cookies are REALLY good. They were a big hit with the Nigerian airport security officers, apparently, because I gave Chris about 4 dozen before he left for Nigeria and he actually has video of some guys saying, "Anna, we love your cookies!". It is pretty awesome.


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Molasses-Cookies/Detail.aspx

Oh yeah, they are a little flat. I wish I could make them puffier. I wonder if it is the altitude, and maybe adding flour would help. (I only know to add flour because of the Rockies commercial last year, when they all tried to bake a cake and the coach, Clint Hurdle, yelled at them: "High altitude men, more flour!" Haha.)

No comments: