Monday, July 13, 2009

Where the heck is my brain???

Any spare minute this weekend, all I could think was, "Wow, I should do some work, I have SOOO much to do!" So now it's finally Monday and I have hours to do nothing but work, and guess what?? I can't focus at all. Ridiculous! My brain is strewn around several places ... anchorage, half ironman in 4 weeks, my bed (I got less than 5 hrs of sleep last night which is never good). I am partly focused on work but just can't get into it.

Also my attempt to not drink coffee leading up to Alaska failed miserably. I am just not getting enough sleep and training to much to go without it. Also tomorrow night I'm seeing *a movie* (that which must not be named) at 12:04 AM, so I will definitely be having coffee Wed. So what's the point.

I have a lot to say but might actually be getting the productivity bug. Actually I am just hoping 12:00 gets here soon so I can eat lunch - I'm hungry!!

No comments: