Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Haute Route!

Chris and I bought our plane tickets to Europe last night. It was nerve-wracking because this is going to be an expensive trip. But I think our total airfare costs will be around $1600 (we are flying to Frankfurt but need to get to Geneva from there - flying to Frankfurt b/c it is close to a conference I am planning on attending our last week in Europe). So really that is not too bad. All the other costs will add up for sure. I feel very extravagant doing this trip, but it has been on my Life List for about 7 years. It is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime kind of trip. I'd love to write more about it, but instead I need to work (I have A LOT to do) - so just to prove how long I have been daydreaming about this trip, here is a post I wrote in Nov 2007 about the Haute Route.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Oh yeah and Happy Earth Day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's great you are going to Europe! I agree that buying expensive plane tickets is nerve-wracking. Everytime I buy tickets back to the US I worry that I made some stupid (and expensive) mistake.