Thursday, April 30, 2009

Distraction to the Maxion (?)

I have not been able to focus on work at all today!
* First I spent way too much time on facebook making a list of the people who I don't really want to see my every lame status update (like people I didn't talk to in high school but are now my "friends"). I'd like to maintain at least a bit of privacy.
* Then I went to coffee group where we enjoyed blueberry cornbread and Greg's anecdotes of being the old guy at the student rec center.
* Then I worked a little bit and went to class, but also wasted time thinking about the half marathon I'm doing on Sunday and trying to figure out how much I should push myself. I have no idea what my target HR should be for 2-ish hours of running.
* Then I went to a talk and ALMOST fell asleep but battled back from the edge of consciousness.
* And now I am back at my desk with the intention of working - but all I can think about is how much I want to ride my bike more! I want to start doing some group rides after I recover from this weekend. I really like doing tri's but, man, I am obsessed with my bike.
* I'm leaving in about 45 minutes for a massage - yes!!! Maybe I can get SOMETHING done???!!!

No comments: